Guacamole

My favorite dip is for sure guacamole. You can eat it with anything you want, bread, nachos(*not for PKU people), vegetable chips, cris...


My favorite dip is for sure guacamole. You can eat it with anything you want, bread, nachos(*not for PKU people), vegetable chips, crispy bread etc. You can either make it spicy by adding chilli pepper and cayenne pepper or you can make it mild by just keeping it simple without adding chilli. I prefere it mild but I do add a little of cayenne pepper to jazz it up.


YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 Avocado
- Couple of Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 of a red onion
- Lime juice
- Salt, Pepper & Cayenne Pepper


METHOD:
- Cut your cherry tomatoes, red onion 
- Mash the avocado with cut pieces of cherry tomatoes and red onion
- Add salt, pepper & cayenne pepper to taste and then mix it all up


I ate my guacamole with  Low-protein crispy bread,
a good option is also to eat it with vegetable chips or with Low-protein Vitaflo mini crackers or    Low-Protein Loprofin Crackers


Enjoy,
This Devine Chunky Guac!







You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Flickr Images