Mac 'n' Cheese with Sundried Tomatoes

For lunch I decided to go cheesy and there is no other great cheesy meal other than (obviously) Mac 'n' Cheese. But I haven'...

For lunch I decided to go cheesy and there is no other great cheesy meal other than (obviously) Mac 'n' Cheese. But I haven't prepared just a typical Mac 'n' Cheese recipe for you guys. I've created my own version - Mac 'n' Cheese with the touch of saltiness. (As you may know from the tite)This 'touch' are Sundried Tomatoes. I personally love sundried tomatoes, their salty, oily and gooey taste suit my taste buds. Although that doesn't mean that you may like them as well. If you dislike sundried tomatoes, then thats not a problem. You can substitute them with any other ingredient (such as; artichokes, asparagus etc. whatever suits you.)
So..... Let's Get Cheesy Cause It's Easy Peasy!(lemon squeezy)

(I used low-protein fusilli pasta, but you  can use the orginal low-protein elbow pasta for Mac 'n' Cheese, I just didn't have the elbow pasta at the moment.)

YOU WILL NEED:
-Sundried tomatoes


METHOD:
-Boil your pasta in and when ready strain it.
-Then place your boiled pasta in a saucepan.
-Add cheese and start mixing it with the pasta untill the whole is covered in melted cheese
-Place the Mac'n'Cheese in a dish and cover the pasta with cut pieces of sundried tomatoes
-(*only high tolerants* If wanted you can add capers)


Enjoy Your Cheesy and very Easy Peasy Meal!


You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Flickr Images